East Yorkshire Housing Association Ltd enables vulnerable people to live as they choose by building choice and independence through housing and support.
Located in Bridlington in East Yorkshire, we provide housing, support, domiciliary care and a day centre for vulnerable people in and around Bridlington.
We have a wonderful team of Support Workers, and are proud to work with over 65 people, providing assistance with day to day life-skills, including meal preparation, social interaction, and tuition in literacy and numeracy.
For more than 25 years we have been recognised as a provider of high quality care and support.
We are a voluntary, not for profit organisation, limited by guarantee and operating under charitable rules.
How we help
- Housing for Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Housing for Families with a Disabled Member
- Housing and Support for 16 – 25 year olds who are homeless
- Domiciliary Agency for all Adults with Care and Support Needs
- Day Centre for Adults with Learning Disabilities